Monday, January 22, 2007

'Daddy' Jakey Gyllenhaal


Jake Gyllenhaal wants to become a dad.


The 'Brokeback Mountain' star, who became an uncle when his actress sister Maggie gave birth to daughter Ramona in October, has admitted he's started to feel broody.

Jake, 26, told GQ magazine: "I'm definitely thinking about it, having a child. Look, the most important job for a man is to find the right woman. It's the best we can do."

Jake, who previously dated 'Spider-Man' actress Kirsten Dunst, is looking for a woman who is just like his mother.

He said: "I thank my father for choosing my mother. She's wonderful in so many ways. And she chose well too. I've noticed in life that the mother, first, has a primary job and as a father our job is to pick a caring, smart, mindful woman."

Source
Pic

Jakey you can be my daddy anytime.....anywhere.....

No comments: