Thursday, January 18, 2007

Federline Gets A Job!!!


Federline Pokes Fun At Himself In New Advert.

BRITNEY SPEARS' estranged husband KEVIN FEDERLINE will poke fun at himself in a new US TV advert.

The advert for Nationwide Mutual Insurance - which will be shown during the during the American football event the Super Bowl - sees Federline rapping in a lavish music video before revealing he was just daydreaming at his fast food restaurant job.

The aspiring rap star agreed to do the advert because he felt it was time people saw a different side to him.

He says, "I felt that it was a good time to come out and make fun of myself.

It really works for me. I try not to take myself too seriously."

Source

Geez.... I found out about this yesterday but decided not to post it until I find out what the Ad was all about. Anyways, in a way I'm glad he did get a paying gig, for once. Hopefully he would stop blackmailing Britney Spears into giving him more money..... actually I really don't care about this two anymore!!!!

No comments: