Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Jessica Is Scaring Customers At Grocery Store


Okay not really....

Actress JESSICA SIMPSON was stunned when the manager of her local food store asked her not to shop during normal hours - because it was distracting his customers.

THE DUKES OF HAZZARD star, 26, insists she wasn't angry at the manager, but that fame was stopping her from carrying out such normal activities.

She says, "Two weeks ago, I was at Whole Foods and probably about 100 photographers were outside waiting for me.

"The manager gave me his card and said, 'Jessica, I'd appreciate if you wouldn't come in during store hours.

"Give me a call and I can open up early or you can come in after we close.

But this is very distracting for all my customers.' "I looked at him kind of shocked. Then I was just mad, not at him but at the situation.

"I couldn't even live my normal life any more."

Source and Pic

Well the year is just starting, I'm sure before the year is over you too will be thus you can live a normal life....

No comments: