Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Dancing With The Stars Season 4


So okay, I was so bored and lazy last night that I just sat on my coach and let whatever show run on ABC.... at yep, I did see Dancing With The Stars.

First to do the Cha Cha was Ian Ziering.... he really wasn't that bad.... Bad was Billy Ray Cyrus! It was like, damn dude, you can't dance!!!!!

I was pretty impress with John Ratzenberger not only because of his age but from what we weere told, he only had two (2) weeks to practice.

Heather Mill's leg did not fall off.... oh well. I was hoping it would considering what a media whore she is.

But Apolo and Laila did great and captured my heart.... Laila was working it and she's gorgeous!!!!!

So not that I plan to watch it on a regular basis but I may say that it was pretty interesting.....

No comments: