Friday, March 23, 2007

Golddigger Is A Delusional Golddigger


Golddigger also known as the new face of "666" and UK's public enemy number 1 defends hersend by saying that she was actually richer before she married Sir Paul. In an interview, she told Larry King Live:

“If I was only interested in money, then I would be more well off now than I was before I married Paul, and actually, I’m a lot less well off. I had a much better quality of life and had more money."

"I was a £30,000-an-hour public speaker," she added. "And that’s what everyone seems to forget.”


Regardless, if she really was that then why go after Sir Paul's money? Yes we know that Sir Paul was mourning for his wife's death and me think this gave Heather Mills the opportunity to that advantage of Sir Paul's misery.... she then invested a child and two years and viola, the rest is history in the making.

No comments: