Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Kelly Osbourne Can't Get A Man


The star is looking for love, but has been left disappointed by the lack of eligible men in London.

Kelly whined: "I'm single at the moment and I do like it. I would like to find somebody, but there is a real lack of men in London.

"British boys can be a bit wimpy and a bit girly. I don't want a guy who spends more time on his hair than I do."

The 22-year-old, who has been linked to a host of famous men, also says she is fed up of hearing false rumours about her love life.

Source

Stop the whining.... geez!!!! First it was about the Oscar, now this!!!! Perhaps the reason is not the lack of men in London, it's simply the fact that they want someone a bit with less fats. But I must say, I do agree with her on the "wimpy and a bit girly" bit. LOL. Hey I was just in London last week.

No comments: