Monday, March 26, 2007

Leave My Prince Alone!!!!!


Proving that even Royals are human, Prince Harry was photographed stumbling out the popular celebrity haunt of Boujis in central London tonight after downing several 'Crack Baby' vodka shots.

But only moments earlier, young Harry reportedly lashed out at a paparazzo who was trying to snap his photo. In one shot (see below), he is seen standing behind photographer Nirach Tanner who claims the prince attempted to assault him.

The News of the World newspaper quoted Tanner as saying he swore at him.


"He screamed at me ... then grabbed me and tried to shove me over. He had his hands around my collar and back. It was an assault. I've never known anything like it before."

Meanwhile, Clarence House, Prince Charles' London office, deny the claims that Harry was involved in a scuffle.

Source

No comments: