Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It Wasn't Michael Jackson After All...

Former child star COREY FELDMAN has put an end to rumours he was once molested by pop superstar MICHAEL JACKSON - insisting the singer is innocent of any abuse claims.

Feldman was a close friend of the Thriller hitmaker throughout his childhood and was subpoenaed as a witness during Jackson’s 2005 child abuse trial.

And because the actor, now 36, was placed under a strict gagging order, he was forbidden from talking about the case - even to defend his former pal.

Feldman has now revealed that while he was the victim of childhood abuse the perpetrator was definitely not Jackson.

He tells GQ magazine, "People can say whatever they want, but it wasn’t Michael. He and I have our own issues, but that wasn’t one of them. The guy that did this to me was my assistant. I was still a virgin at the time. I hadn’t even had sex with a girl. So for me it was just kind of bewildering." Jackson was tried on a variety of accusations of alleged abuse in 2005 but was eventually acquitted of all charges.


PR Inside

No comments: