Monday, June 30, 2008

Prince Crackhead To Write A Tell-All On Moss Relationship

British rocker Pete Doherty is reportedly set to write a tell all focusing on the details of his rough relationship with ex-girlfriend Kate Moss in a new autobiography.

Babyshambles frontman Doherty has teamed up with author and ex-drug addict Sean Boru to write the “intensely personal biography” which will focus heavily on the 29-year-old’s wild relationship with the supermodel. Boru says:

“The whole premise of the book is Pete talking about Kate Moss and the sex and drugs and rock’n'roll lifestyle they shared.

I wrote to Pete when he was in jail about my experiences when I was a drug addict and we built a relationship.

He knows I understand where he is coming from and this is the first book that properly details his private life with Moss - which is what everyone wants to read about.”

I’m still trying to figure out why she was dating this loser in the first place……


Dailystab

No comments: