Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wednesday One-Liners Are Starting to Show

Aloof teen: So, other than getting robbed and coming back pregnant, how was it?

--27th & 6th

Overheard by: Seamus Diddy

Female cashier, looking over cover of Star magazine: Girl, Angelina is having twins?! I tell you what, that girl needs to get her some birth control pills -and you know why? Because she hot and if I was Brad Pitt I would keep knockin' her up too.

--86th & 1st

Girl on cell: Ugh! I can't believe she's pregnant again! That makes futon baby number two!

--Forever 21, Union Square

Girl checking SMS, to friends: Oh shit...[Reads.] "Happy non mother's day, pass this on to all your girlfriends and women you know who survived another year of not getting pregnant."

--Toys R Us Times Square

Overheard by: Non Father

Guy, chasing after pregnant woman in the fruit section: It's not a boy? I swore you told me it was a boy! Honey! Come back!

--Whole Foods, Bowery

Overheard by: office peon


via Overheard in New York, Jun 18, 2008

No comments: