Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Douchebag Wants You To Think He's Not A Douchebag

Spencer Pratt has apologized to Mary-Kate Olsen for calling her "the less cute twin."

Pratt, 24, fired off a tersely-written statement to Usmagazine.com after Olsen, 22, told David Letterman The Hills star used to throw temper tantrums during their high school soccer games.

"I apologize for getting caught up in trash talking, but she brought up an emotional subject when she mentioned the soccer stuff," Pratt tells Us exclusively.

"I know Dave was just doing his job in asking her," he went on. "He's the best in the game at that."

Pratt even admitted he was a bit envious of the twin.

"I respect Mary Kate as a business-woman," he said. "I'm secretly jealous of her. I want my face on a lunchbox, too!"

Sources told Us that the Olsen-Pratt fight began after he sold high school photos of a tipsy-appearing Olsen to Star magazine.

No comments: