Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Spencer Pratt Is A Confirmed Douche Bag


Spencer Pratt has responded back to comments made about him on Letterman by Mary-Kate Olsen. I'm sure when he got the call he squealed "OMG! Me me me!" Then he pushed Heidi Montag in a puddle and kicked a puppy. I have sources. Anyway, here's what Captain Oily of Anal Brigade said to Us Magazine:

"I don't really get why she'd use my name to get press for her little indie film that no one's going to see," he told Usmagazine.com Friday. "She should probably focus more on not getting dressed in the dark than on me.
"I know I've made it in Hollywood when a famous troll is talking about me on Letterman. I forgive her, though. She's had to go through life as the less cute twin, which must be tough."


Okay, first off, Mary-Kate doesn't need Spencer for publicity. Heath Ledger covered that check. Second, who the hell is Spencer Pratt to call out an Olsen twin? Those two had a billion dollar video franchise before they realized they hate solid foods but love opiates. What has Spencer done? Besides being the boy who wished hard enough for his sister's Barbie doll to come to life. Horrible, vapid, man, he should've wished for G.I. Joe instead life.


Oh by the way, I can't stand putting a pic of this fugly couple.

The Superficial

No comments: