Thursday, August 21, 2008

Rumer Willis The Beautiful


Looking drop dead gorgeous (yes, we said it), Rumer Willis had heads turning as she hit the red carpet last night for the L.A. premiere of The House Bunny at the Mann Village Theatre.

Showing off what may arguably be Hollywood’s hottest body, the 20-year-old starlet donned a sexy satin LBD with minimal accessories to the star-studded affair.

As FYB reported earlier this week, Rumer got a little support from her extended family as her lookalike mother Demi Moore and her step-father Ashton Kutcher joined her along the press line.

Of her unconventional family, Rumer told reporters: “I am probably one of the luckiest girls around. I get to share holidays, and my family is a role model for many other people. I don’t think I would be the same person without it.”


Faded Youth

No comments: