Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Baby 2 For Adam Sandler


"Adam Sandler and his wife have welcomed their second child, the comedian announced Tuesday.

"Jackie and Adam had a beautiful baby girl, Sunny Madeline on November 2," Sandler posted on his Web site. "Everyone is happy and healthy."

Sandler, 42, and his wife, 34, have a daughter, Sadie, 2, who was born in May 2006. The couple have been married since 2003.

The funnyman made light of his wife's second pregnancy during a May appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, joking about how he explained it to his daughter.

Quipped Sandler: "My little daughter is always looking at her and is nervous to see her mom sick like that. So I had I try to relax my daughter, just saying, 'Mommy's not like bad sick. She just has something growing in her that's eventually gonna shoot out her vagina and take half your toys.' "

The comedian also said during the interview that he found his wife's pregnancy extremely attractive. "It's fun to sexually fantasize you're with somebody else," he said, teasing. "Like when she's on top of me, I say, 'Please tell me your name's Big Bill.' You know, stuff like that. And she goes with it."


People

No comments: