Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Oprah Is A "Fat Cow"...


Oprah confesses: She now weighs 200 pounds, she says in the January issue of O magazine out today.

“I’m mad at myself,” Lady O writes. “I’m embarrassed. I can’t believe that after all these years, all the things I know how to do, I’m still talking about my weight. I look at my thinner self and think, ‘How did I let this happen again?’ ”

The 54-year-old talk show maven details her recent struggles with an out-of-balance thyroid and how the condition made her develop “a fear of working out.”

Oprah says she’s added 40 pounds to her frame since she weighed 160 pounds in 2006. “Yes, you’re adding correctly; that means the dreaded 2-0-0,” Winfrey writes. “I was so frustrated I started eating whatever I wanted — and that’s never good.”

She writes that she hit rock bottom when she wanted to skip out on an April 26 taping with Cher and Tina Turner in Las Vegas. “I felt like a fat cow,” Winfrey adds. “I wanted to disappear.”


Faded Youth

No comments: