Thursday, January 15, 2009

Kevin Bacon Needs A Job

Kevin Bacon and wife Kyra Sedgwick were among the celebrities taken to the cleaners in the alleged Ponzi scheme run by disgraced financier Bernard Madoff, but Kevin tells Life & Style he's trying to keep his losses in perspective.

"There are a lot of things I'm grateful for: my health, my family, my career, my family's health," he told Life & Style Friday at a Television Critics Association press event in LA. "We'll march on. We have to. There¹s nothing you can do about it. You can't change what happened. Things could be worse. You remember that, and you go on with your life.

But Kevin was shocked by the news of Madoff's scam. "I didn¹t see it coming," he said.

Asked by Life & Style what he's currently working on, Kevin replied: "I don't have anything lined up right now, but I need to work, for obvious reasons."


Source

No comments: