Friday, January 23, 2009

Social Climber Gold Digger Whore Is Delusional


Heather Mills claims she gets asked out "all the time".

The former model - the ex-wife of Beatles legend Sir Paul McCartney - says she and her friends are always astonished by the amount of attention she receives from the opposite sex.

Heather - who lost her left leg below the knee after being hit by a police motorbike in 1993 - told the New York Post newspaper: "I've got so many stunning girlfriends who can't get a boyfriend. But when I go out, I get asked out all the time, and my girlfriends - who are better looking than me - say, 'How the hell does that happen?!' Maybe it's because I'm comfortable with myself."

Meanwhile, Heather - who is rumoured to be dating 36-year-old former personal trainer Jamie Walker - has reportedly spent £2.5 million on a new London apartment.

A friend said: "Heather picked up a bargain. It was originally on the market for £4 million. Other properties there sold for between £3 million and £10 million.

"Heather bought hers fully furnished, so all she has to bring with her are clothes and food."

The 41-year-old charity campaigner - who received a £24.3 million divorce settlement from Paul - also recently splashed out £4 million on a condo in New York.


Source

No comments: