Thursday, March 05, 2009

Can Someone Recommend A Good Psych Doctor To Alien Princess Please


MediaTakeOut.com just caught wind of a VERY SICK report. According to the National Enquirer, Rihanna has reportedly spoke to friends about Chris Brown abusing her.

Here’s what one of Rihanna’s pals reportedly told the mag:
”Rihanna was applying makeup to her right eye, which I noticed looked puffy and discolored. Her friend said, ‘Your eye looks [EXPLETIVE] up! He’s an [EXPLETIVE]! Why do you put up with him and let him hit you?’

“Rihanna told her, ‘It’s not his fault. When he hurts me, he’s a beast, but then he turns into my angel … He’ll hit me and then feel bad afterwards, but then he turns into the sweetest man and becomes my angel. He’ll cry like a little baby when he makes it up to me, and that’s the part I love.’”

Rihanna needs some SERIOUS help…

No comments: