Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Kanye Is Megalomaniac... So Confirmed!!!

Kanye West's "greatest pain in life" is not being able to watch himself perform because he is "God's vessel".

The 'Stronger' rapper believes he has been chosen to have such superior musical ability and his only regret is being unable to see himself on stage.

He said: "God chose me. He made a path for me. I am God's vessel.

"But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live."

Despite his divine calling, Kanye has also branded himself an "a*shole" for his previously homophobic attitudes.

He told TV show 'VH1 Storytellers': "If a black man from Chicago was taught to stand far away from gay people because he didn't want to be accused of being gay. What would happen if he'd run into a gay man? What's the talk? What would he learn, what would I learn? I learned that people in Chicago were wrong and I had been an a**hole all along."


Female First

No comments: