Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mariah Carey Blames Nick Cannon For Weight Gain


Singer Mariah Carey has made no secret of the fact that has to work hard if she wants to stay trim. Whenever she has an album to promote, she seems to slim down on command.

But being in love with husband Nick Cannon has given Mimi an extra hearty appetite for love...and her favorite foods. "I love to eat. I never knew I could be this happy--it's pure bliss."

The pop star added, "I'm a curvy girl and switch around with my diets all the time. I love to eat." But it won't last forever, an inside source claims, "[Mariah will] definitely tone up again when she releases her album, but as of now, she's stuffing her face."

Interestingly enough, no matter what weight she's been, Mariah's always wearing the same size clothes. She's a conundrum, that one.


Source

No comments: