Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Yep...Pretty Much A Failure


Although Kate Gosselin is losing a husband, she has gained something far more important: another People magazine cover. Yay! Congrats!

In her interview with the mag, Kate tells the magazine, "It fees like I failed." She confesses, "On a good day, I feel relief. On a bad day, I feel failure."

Kate filed divorce papers in which she claimed that her marriage to husband Jon Gosselin was "irretrievably broken." On Monday's show--TLC's highest rated episode of all time--Jon said of the split, "I'm excited and hurt at the same time. I have a new chapter in my life -- I'm only 32 years old."

But the jabs continue between the two. After the papers were filed on Monday, Kate released a statement in which she said, "Over the course of this weekend, Jon's activities have left me no choice but to file legal procedures in order to protect myself and our children."

In reaction, Jon responded, "I am deeply saddened that we are divorcing, and also hurt by the statement Kate made last night about the divorce. I have always done everything I can to protect our family."

This is so weird. I feel like reality television marriages usually last forever.


Source

No comments: