Friday, July 31, 2009

Mariah Carey's Nudie Pics????


Eminem has threatened to leak nude photographs of Mariah Carey.

The rapper has released a track called 'The Warning', which blasts the 'Fantasy' singer and her husband Nick Cannon, and threatens to expose the brief relationship they had in 2001 by making public intimate pictures and voice mail messages.

The song comes after Mariah appeared to dress up as Eminem in the music promo for 'Obsessed', in which she said he was "delusional" for hinting they had slept together in his track 'Bagpipes from Baghdad'.

He raps in 'The Warning': "Only reason I dissed you in the first place is because you denied seeing me. Now I'm p***ed off. I'm obsessed now. Oh gee, is that supposed to be me in the video with the goatee?

"B***h, shut the f**k up before I put all them phone calls out you made to my house. How many times you fly to my house? Still trying to count. Better shut your lying mouth if you don't want Nick finding out.

You probably think since it's been so long if I had something on you I woulda did it by now. On the contrary, Mary Poppins, I'm mixing our studio session down and sending it to mastering to make it loud. Enough dirt on you to murder you. Mariah, it ever occur to you that I still have pictures?


Source

No comments: