Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Oh Dear!!!! Vanessa Hudgens To Go Naked!!!


Vanessa Hudgens is getting naked again. This time, however, the Disney star is doing so for her newest movie, Sucker Punch.

The film, directed by Watchmen director Zack Snyder, is going to be some sort of action film about girls in brothels/insane asylums in the 1950s. Vanessa tells Metro, "I'm playing a character named Blondie and it's set in a brothel in the 1950s, so there's not a whole lot of clothes."

Vanessa seems to be very excited about the film. "It'll be gun training, stunts, fighting and all that craziness. I can't wait. I'm so excited. I've wanted to do an action film for a while. I think this is my time to really step it up and get to grow up. It will be somewhat different with the content and a few more foul words but that's the biggest difference."

I wonder how her boyfriend Zac Efron feels about this. He's probably just happy that she'll be going home with him every night. But really this movie sounds kinda awful. It's just gonna be too much slow motion to music that doesn't match it. Or it's gonna be really good. Only two ways this one can go.


Source

No comments: