Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Candy Spelling Should STFU Already!!!!


Candy Spelling needs a shot of Lithium in her tongue, because she is bipolar as fuck. Last week, Candy sent off an open rant to TMZ about how Tori is a middle-aged reality TV whore blah blah blah oink blahz snort blahz. TMZ must have stopped returning her cries of crazy, because this week, she ran off to USA Today and had this message for her daughter: "I love you, and I always will." Candy, do not drag Dolly Parton into your mess!

Candy went on to yap that she wrote the letter to TMZ, because she didn't like how she was portrayed on Tori's reality show. Candy also said why she never talks to Tori, "My daughter doesn't like the telephone. She doesn't answer. I text her. I have left messages. I've looked for her at the trough. I've e-mailed her, and she doesn't respond." And she went on, "It could be years of disappointment. Maybe someday she'll get it. She's my daughter. I may not approve of everything she does, but I love her." And on..... "They (her grandchildren) are living a different life than my children lived as they grew up, and I wanted them to know some of how their mother grew up, and some of our wonderful memories."

Does Candy ever shut the dick up? Tori can't talk to her mother, because every time she opens her mouth to say something, Candy probably starts yammering on and on and on.... No wonder the Spellings had like a million rooms in their houses. It was so the entire family could escape Candy's constant yammering. Someone put an apple in her mouth already! LUAU

And why should Tori bother picking up the phone when she's going to read about it in Life & Style, the PennySaver, Craigslist, her fortune cookie etc... etc... etc.....


Source

No comments: