Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Cruise and Holmes... Wedding Bells to Follow


via US Weekly

The couple's rep, Arnold Robinson, confirms the wedding will take place November 18 in Italy--"All those details are correct," he says--and tells Us "proper security measures are being taken" to keep the vows private.

The invites are just the latest detail scratched off the couple's "I do" to-do list. Italian designer Giorgio Armani has confirmed to Us that he will create Holmes' wedding dress. "When I am asked by a friend to make a wedding wardrobe, it goes straight to my heart," Armani, who will also whip up Cruise's wedding wear, tells Us. "It really is an honor to play a small role in that milestone moment."

Any my invitation is in the mail. Gosh, have to call Armani and make sure I have my outfits ready for such a great exciting spectacular show.

No comments: