Carol Channing Hates Gay People

Homos may idolize Carol Channing, but the Broadway legend doesn't seem to feel the same way about us. When asked about her very large gay following by the Gay People’s Chronicle, the octogenarian decided it would be a good idea to wax religious and righteous. “I don’t think about them. I’m grateful that they seem to like me. They’re terribly loyal to me. But I’m knee-deep in the Bible and you know what it says about that,” she admonished. Even after realizing the interview was for a gay publication, she went on to dig herself a deeper hole. When asked her opinion on the fight for gay rights, the Hello, Dolly! star simply said, “I don’t think about it. If they can’t take care of their own problems, why should I bother. It’s not my problem.”
Wow!!! That was a bit harsh and pretty judgemental. And who said getting older mean getting wiser too. That old bitch!!!!
Now isn't Ru Paul fab!!!! Ru Paul should show this old bat a thing or two.
Source
No comments:
Post a Comment