Heather Mills The Gold Digger
The estranged wife of Sir Paul McCartney has been the subject of much media attention, surrounding the possibility of a romantic link with her personal trainer, but she insists she is not interested in a relationship at the moment. She has also revealed she will never get married again.
"I haven't got a lover," she told TV show Extra. "At the moment, I'm focusing on my daughter. It's totally made up."
Mills also admitted her amazement at the support she has received during her ordeal, especially the well-wishing of the public: "I didn't know that many people cared," she continued. "You get to know who your friends are and I haven't lost any friends."
Bitch is delusional if she thinks she's getting support from the public or that she has any friends.... if she considers her personal trainer and lawyers as that.
She also claims that she married Sir Paul McCartney for his money.
The former model has insisted that the media portrayal of her as a gold digger is unfair because she gives a staggering 85% of her income away to good causes.
"I fell in love for the right reasons. I fell in love unconditionally," she told US TV show Extra. "Eighty-five per cent of my income goes to my charity. The word gold digger doesn’t go with that.
"If I was a gold digger, I would have a lot of money in my bank account. I’d be worth millions and millions. I’m a good mother, I’m a good person."
Harrod's is not a charity organization bitch!
Source
No comments:
Post a Comment