Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Shanna Moakler Is My Hero


From Shanna Moakler's MySpace, here's what she posted:

and since there are 2 little girls with to much time on their hands and no one to love them....id like to share my "hacked" info as well. ive tried to disassociate myself from both these parties for some time now and like a fungus they wont go away.

Paris Hilton: princessph@mycingular.blackberry.net
310-801-0148

djllohan@tmail.com ( cause we like to pretend we are people we will never be talented enough to be)

Lindsey Lohan: labellavita7@tmo.blackberry.net


Apparently reps of Lindsay Lohan say that the info is not correct.

From Paris' people:

Paris Hilton received a barrage of phone calls from unidentified pests Friday night after Shanna Moakler published her cellphone number and e-mail address on her MySpace page. Hilton was in Las Vegas when "the phone calls started pouring in," her rep told Page Six. The flack called Moakler's actions "childish and mean-spirited" and said, "It appears to me that this woman is desperate for press and attention."

I loved Shanna when she supposed punched the skank in the mouth but this brings it to a new level!!!! Oh how I admire her!!!! I have to.... I'm scared of her..... hmmmm.... could this be the reason why her ex came back? Way to go Shanna!!!!!!

Source

No comments: