Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Skank To Promote Valtrex In Rwanda


Okay kidding...... she's going there to spread diseases..... okay kidding again.... actually I bet she doesn't even know where that is..... she thinks it might just be a new club or something.

So anyways, Skanky Hilton tells E! Online, "I'll be going in November, after I get back from filming my movie. There's so much need in that area, and I feel like if I go, it will bring more attention to what people can do to help."

"I want to visit more countries where poverty and children's issues are a big concern," she says. "I know there's a lot of good I can do just by getting involved and bringing attention to these issues."


This is like..... we should start a petition to keep her away from all these places.... I mean these are poor countries now they'll be known as poor with skank-sickness countries... Kidding.

No comments: