Monday, March 24, 2008

Jade Goody Was Just Hungry


She enrolled in anger management classes after her now notorious Celebrity Big Brother appearance, but a year on it appears Jade Goody still hasn't tamed her volcanic temper.

The 26-year-old was ejected from an Essex nightclub last night after a vicious fight with a female party goer.

Jade attempted to bite the face of the unidentified blonde during the ugly brawl before turning her rage onto a club security guard, according to onlookers.

The mother of two was eventually asked to leave the venue after refusing to calm down, and left accompanied by a friend.

Her spokesperson refused to comment on the incident today.

The reality TV star has a history of bad behaviour - she was embroiled in a race row after a heated showdown with Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty on the Channel 4 show.

It started over a chicken stock cube: Shilpa claimed she ordered them and Jade insisted she didn't.

During the argument, Jade said: "You're a liar and a fake. You're not in Neverland here, you're not no Princess, you are normal so learn to live with it. You need a day in the slums.

"What's her surname anyway? Shilpa Cookamada? Shilpa Rockamada? Is it Shilpa Poppadom?"

After she was evicted from the house, she checked into the Priory Clinic for a brief stint to be treated for depression, and also signed up for anger management sessions.

Of her treatment of Shilpa, she later declared: "I was shocked to see how I behaved. I was shocked and disgusted at myself."

"Maybe I'm just really stupid and nasty at heart. But I really don't think I am."


This Is London

No comments: