Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Hotness Did Not Slam Madge


Despite her comments in a French magazine, Angelina Jolie wasn't trying to criticize Madonna for adopting a child from Malawi, she says.

"The article included many falsehoods," Jolie said in a statement on Monday. "I said many positive things that were omitted. I feel we must focus on the present and I encourage everyone to be supportive so that every child can adjust nicely to their new home."

In an interview in Gala magazine, Jolie, 31, said of Madonna and her efforts to adopt 1-year-old David Banda: "Madonna knew the situation in Malawi, where (David) was born. It's a country where there is no real legal framework for adoption. Personally, I prefer to stay on the right side of the law. I would never take a child away from a place where adoption is illegal."

But Jolie, whose son Maddox, 5, and Zahara, who turned 2 on Monday, are from Cambodia and Ethiopia, respectively, has sympathy for the singer. "I have been horrified by the attacks she's been subjected to," she says. "All that should count is the happiness of her little David."

Source
pic


I knew it!!!! Hotness is too good to get involve with such drama the media is keen in spinning. You heard hotness, let's support Madonna's adoption y'all!!!

No comments: