Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I Heart Katherine Heigl


Washington’s press room denial also infuriated Grey’s cast member Katherine Heigl, who reproached her costar during an interview with Access Hollywood Monday night.

"I’m going to be really honest right now, he needs to just not speak in public. Period.

I’m sorry, that did not need to be said, I’m not okay with it." "I have no idea what it was, I just find it hurtful,” she told Access.

“I don’t think he (Washington) means it the way he comes off… But, T.R. is my best friend. I will throw down for that kid. I will beat you up. I will use every ounce of energy I have to take you down if you hurt his feelings."

Source
Pic

I know I already covered this dram but I just saw this pic of Katherin Heigl and I just think it's absolutely gorgeous!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More from the same shoot here:

http://www.kheigl.com/images/magazines/2001/alternativepress032001/