Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Over-Opinionated Brat Trashes The Beckhams


LIFE STYLE EXTRA (UK) - Peaches Geldof thinks Victoria Beckham has no dress sense.

Peaches, the daughter of Sir Bob Geldof, has blasted the fashion icon, branding her outfits "scary".

She told Britain's New magazine: "I think Victoria Beckham dresses really badly - it's too scary. It looks like she makes such an effort. It's embarrassing. She tries so hard to be fashionable."

Outspoken Peaches also thinks the former Spice Girl - who is married to soccer star David Beckham - is too thin and promotes an unealthy body image to women.

The 17-year-old said: "The fact that she's too skinny - that's also scary. I think skinny celebrities are the victims of the media because magazines like Vogue sell because they put out an unhealthy image of women. Women think, 'Maybe if I buy this dress from Gucci I can look like that, maybe if I buy these shoes I can look taller like that.'"

Source

Peaches sweetie... you are an easy target.... it's like come on, you're named after a fruit!!!!! Show some manners that supposedly British are known for unless you're a trash. I can see you joining the Big Brother show.... you so totally fit in there. A white trash in the UK!!!!!! And btw, not many people agrees with you so shut the fuck up!!!!

No comments: