Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Jennifer Garner On White Trashes


LIFE STYLE EXTRA (UK) - Jennifer Garner has slammed Britney Spears and Paris Hilton for flashing their private parts.

The actress - who is married to actor Ben Affleck - insists she was "appalled" by the two young stars antics.

She said: "I don't think it is a good way to live your life."

The mother-of-one thinks it is a "good idea" if female celebrities keep their underwear on, especially if there is a chance they could be photographed.

Last week, Madonna took a humorous swipe at the pair while appearing on the 'Late Show with David Letterman' in the US.

She said: "I've been hearing these stories and it's dreadful. I love underpants. I've come to New York and the first thing I hear is that everyone isn't wearing underpants. What's going on? It's freezing outside."

Source

No comments: