Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Lindsay Is Very Professional


Actor and director Emilio Estevez has defended Lindsey Lohan against accusations that she doesn't work hard enough.

Th pair worked together on Estevez's latest film Bobby, about the assassination of JFK's brother Robert Kennedy, and the director described her as a talented and committed actress.

Estevez told the Sun, "Her agents kept pushing her for the film. I'd heard horrible stories so I said: 'Is she interested in being thought of as a serious actress? Because this schedule can't support anybody misbehaving.'

"They assured me she was. So I called Elijah Wood (who stars alongside Lohan in the film) and got them both out for lunch...It ended up as a love-fest.

"We laughed, we told stories, she understood the script and the role and was committed. She left and Elijah and I looked at each other and said 'She'd be fabulous.'"

Source
Pic by Janet Mayer

No comments: