Thursday, January 18, 2007

Ryan Seacrest Bitches About Hotness


E!’s resident red carpet monkey Ryan Seacrest is not pleased with Angelina Jolie giving him the brush-off when he tried to interview her at the Golden Globe Awards Monday night. Seacrest, who was covering the event as part of E!’s pre-show, went off on Jolie on his KIIS-FM radio show in L.A. on Wednesday morning.

“I asked her four questions and she didn’t even answer me,” he complained. “I literally stood there and tried to ask a couple of questions. At one point I just kind of let the E! microphone sit in front of her for a second to see if she was going to acknowledge it, and she clearly wanted nothing to do with me or my question or my answer or any of it.”

Seacrest was more forgiving of Jolie’s other half, Brad Pitt, who was standing next to her during the interview and did most of the talking. “Brad was fantastic.”

Source and Pic

Oh Ryan you stupid gay bitch.... Of course she'll ignore you.... that night was not about her or about them... it was all about Brad and she just wants to support her man thus she did what a respectable classy person would do.... take the backseat. Brad did the same thing awhile back with Angie.... And of course you would think Brad is fantastic. Any gay guys will!!!!!

No comments: