Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Shiloh Will Need Therapy In The Near Future


Angelina Jolie has admitted that she’s can’t help but feel differently about each of her children, and she currently feels a lot closer to her adopted children Maddox and Zahara.

She told Elle magazine recently: “I think I feel so much more for Mad and Z because they’re survivors, they came through so much.”

“Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. I have less inclination to feel for her…”

“I met my other kids when they were six months old, they came with personality. A newborn really is this… yes, a blob! But now she’s starting to have a personality…”

“I’m conscious that I have to make sure I don’t ignore her needs just because I think the others are more vulnerable.”

Source
Pic

Oh dear....let me guess, Hotness was misquoted again. I don't believe she would say something like that.... And if she did, I think there's just some misunderstanding to the whole context of what she's trying to say.... people can have different interpretation to anything and everything..... so Hotness is still hotness.... I bet she'll get into some major issues with Pitt's parent.... I bet Brad's parents are still 'camp Jennifer'.

No comments: