Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Ugly Betty Is The Best Comedy TV Show Ever


America Ferrera hopes her role as a frumpy secretary in hit TV show Ugly Betty helps young women become confident with their body image. Ferrera, who plays a New York City girl who manages to get a job in a body fascist fashion company in the program, thinks it's about time a popular show starred a woman of an average weight.

The 22-year-old says, "To me, Betty is an opportunity to represent a generation of young women who don't recognize themselves on anything they are watching. The whole issue of body image and weight exists for everybody in the West. I'm not a model, I'm a normal human being. I have days when I feel like I'm queen of the universe, then others when I feel as though I just want to crawl back into bed because I feel gross."

Source
Pic

I heart Ugly Betty..... I could so like totally relate to her and some of the other characters. I just hope they will continue entertaining us for years to come.

No comments: