Friday, March 16, 2007

Hotness On The Paparazzi And Motherhood


Hotness, Angelina Jolie, has released a statement concerning her encounter with the paparazzi in Vietnam.

“As Angelina left the orphanage they (photographers) opened the door of her car, banged on the doors and threw things under the wheels to try to get them to stop. How would the paparazzi feel if someone was doing this to a car their child was riding in?”

Can you just imagine how Pax Thien must have felt? And sorry to say that this is just the beginning for him. But no worries, Maddox will kick the paparazzi's ass if need be.

Anyways, going back to hotness' interview:


“I will stay at home to help Pax adjust to his new life. I have four children and caring for them is the most important thing for me at the moment. I’m very proud and happy to be their mother.”

“Everyone would agree that children need to have a family. I have the ability to help children fulfill that desire. Why should I say no?”


Isn't she great????? I hope she will adopt me and if and when this will happen, I can't wait for Daddy Brad to tuck me in bed.

Source

No comments: