Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Jennifer Hudson's To Play Aretha?


It was reported that several movie studios has approached Aretha Franklin with the idea of bring her life to the big screen. They suggested that Jennifer Hudson should play the starring role.

With Jennifer getting free burgers from Burger King, they feel that several weeks of burger diet, Jennifer should fit perfectly with the Aretha role. Okay, kidding here.


But Aretha was not convinced that Jennifer is the right person to play her. Aretha told Access Hollywood:

"Well, I don't know. I'm not sure. The producers want to know how I feel about it, about her playing me. What I'd like to see is three different people playing me."

"There's a young lady who opened the tribute show in Los Angeles that the United Negro College Fund gave me who was very good and I've heard another little girl who was quite good. Perhaps someone playing me from the age of 25 to about 40 and then someone else beyond that."


She also seriously doubt that they can find anyone who can match her vocal prowess. She explained:

"There may even be a little lip synching here and there. We've gotta go with some of these records I made throughout my career. They were classics and some of it will be verbal but not vocalised in its entirety."

Me think Aretha doesn't like Jennifer Hudson. With all the news about Jennifer Hudson being a diva, I don't I like her after all.

Source

No comments: