Thursday, August 09, 2007

Close Encounter With A Bitch


Today I went to the John Freida Salon, which is in the Upper East Side in Manhattan, to pick up my grandmother and aunt, and while I was waiting for them, Anne Hathaway came into the waiting room and sat down across from me. I don't care what you've read about her, let me get something straight: this woman is a bitch. Like four people offered her water, drinks, iced tea, whatever, and she told the first person she wanted hot chocolate. Which was the only thing the woman did not offer, basically, and it was 95 degrees today in New York. So the woman asked her if she could have coffee instead, and Anne goes, "No, I'd rather not poison myself, if that's the only other option." And then she gave this smile that maybe she thought was jokey or friendly, but she raised her eyebrows at the same time and it was kind of frightening. Then, when she was about to get her hair done, and she had to put on one of those cape things, and apparently it was too hot for that, so she literally ordered somebody to turn the AC on just for her (they had like a huge fan instead of an AC, because of all the hairdryers and stuff, I guess it would be bad for the power) and asked the hairdresser to have somebody switch seats with her because the other person was closer to the AC. She didn't say thank you at all, and told her hairdresser to hurry up like twenty times. Also, except for the scary leering smile, she didn't smile at all. A few of the hairdressers actually rolled their eyes when she left, so I'm guessing it isn't the first time she was a bitch. She just struck me as being extremely bitchy and cold, and as being the kind of person that doesn't have any friends because she has no sense of humor whatsoever.

Not really news, but she is a bitch and I clearly thought it was vital that you all are made aware of this.


Okay..... I never did like her anyways....

ONTD

No comments: