Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Balthazar Getty Makes A Statement


Brothers & Sisters star Balthazar Getty and his wife of eight years, Rosetta, have separated he confirmed in a statement Monday.

"The breakdown of a marriage is a very difficult and painful experience especially when children are involved," Getty wrote. "In light of the fact that many pictures have surfaced in print and on the Internet which has caused myself and my family great embarrassment, I felt it necessary to at least acknowledge publicly that yes indeed my wife and I have separated and I will not be commenting any further."

The actor was photographed smooching a topless Sienna Miller, 26, in Italy on July 12.

Getty, 33, and Rosetta welcomed their fourth child in 2007.

"Sienna is not a homewrecker," a source told Usmagazine.com. "It's been over with him and his wife for some time. I believe he'll be making an announcement shortly."

Miller, 26, knows a thing about two-timing: Her ex Jude Law famously cheated on her with his children's nanny.)


I used to like Getty now it's like what a dumb prick to hook up with a homewrecker whore. Ugh!!!!

No comments: