Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Katie Price Does Not Write Her Own Book!!! Like That's A Surprise!!!


It's a remarkable career move by anyone's standards: from lad's mag's favourite to best-selling author.

And Katie Price's foray into literature has been so successful that she has even beaten off competition from leading writers.

But just when it seemed that there was no end to the model's extraordinary talents, she has admitted enlisting more than a little help.

Far from writing her own novels, Miss Price - better known as Jordan - instead reveals she merely thinks up the plot - leaving the complex task of conjuring up the golden prose to an assistant.

"I'm not going to lie, I don't sit there with a typewriter and write it, of course I don't," she said.

"I don't have time to do that. I say how I want the storyline to be, each chapter is done, I read through it change it and then it goes away to be written.

"So I'm not going to sit here and say I write it word by word because I'd be lying. I actually say how I want the story and that's how it happens."


This Is London

No comments: