Thursday, July 24, 2008

JLo Is In Denial About Being A Delusional Diva

Jennifer Lopez wants to put some rumours to rest.

She's a little befuddled herself.

So she wants to lay down some truths...

If you've ever heard J.Lo was of a diva deposition, you are sorely mistaken.

Apparently all the hype surrounding her high-maintenance antics has been blown waaaayyyy out of proportion.

It's been reported in the past that she's demanded an all-white dressing room and hotel accommodation, decked out in white lilies or roses.

Other requests allegedly included grapefruit or lime blossom scented candles from Jo Malone, humidifiers and a preferred room temperature of 26 degrees Celsius.

Jennifer said: "I think it's easier to make up this type of story rather than tell the truth. Like everybody in this profession, I have a list but I haven't seen mine in years.

"I'm sure it's got longer without me knowing it. Really, I don't have any special requests, it must be my team's doing.

"They know my likes and they just want me to be comfortable, but believe me, I'm a nice guest at hotels."

So there you have it hoteliers of the world, next time J.Lo books a room just give her a bog standard double, chuck a couple of mints on the pillow and be done with it. Hurrah.


Source

No comments: