Tuesday, July 29, 2008

No Accident For La Lohan


Still in New York City to film scenes for her guest stint on Ugly Betty, Lindsay Lohan spent her day off today with rumoured girlfriend Samantha Ronson.

The 22-year-old actress appeared healthy and uninjured following seemingly false reports that she was hospitalized after being “sideswiped” by a motorcycle outside a New York City club early Saturday morning.

As you may recall, it was LiLo’s deadbeat father Michael Lohan who ignited rumours after he told the New York Post that she had been in an accident.

But in an new interview with Access Hollywood, Michael changes tune. “First I heard a motorcycle. Then I heard a bicycle. I heard all different kinds of stories,” he says. “I spoke to [Lindsay’s mom] Dina and she said nothing happened. Lindsay said she’s fine – that’s all I care about… As far as I know, there was nothing that happened and she is fine.”

He added: “You know as well as I do, it’s rumors and I’m not dealing with this stuff anymore.”

Of course, you’re not, Michael….of course, you’re not.


Faded Youth

No comments: