Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ali Lohan's Boobs Is Real

LINDSAY LOHAN has hit back at paparazzi who questioned her over rumours her teen sister ALI has had cosmetic surgery.

Reports surfaced speculation that the 14-year-old had undergone surgery for breast implants - allegations her elder sister was quick to deny.

Lohan writes in her MySpace blog, "I just had to share something that came up today and it made me feel a bit sick to my stomach. So, here’s the visual…two paparazzi come up out of nowhere (like usual) and start throwing questions at me…one of them being, ‘Hey Lindsay, what do you have to say about people commenting on your sisters implants?’ WOW!!!" The Mean Girls star was shocked and responded: "Did you really just ask me that? She is a 14 year old girl, and you are a paedophile!" She continues, "I was caught out of nowhere so i didn’t really come up with the proper response at the time.. there’s many other things that I felt like saying, but why give it to a random guy with a camera so that he can make money!" "All I am trying to say is, is that, I was raised with a wonderful family surrounding me, of course we have our ups and downs, but all in all my mother taught us to appreciate what we have been given. Nor would she ever encourage, or allow a 14-year-old child to alter her body." And although the actress refutes the claims against her sister, she admits she is not against people who decide to have cosmetic surgery.

Lohan adds, "I am not judging people that do, but I am just saying that it’s not something that my family finds necessary to do, especially when you’re not even fully developed yet! It is hard enough being 14-years-old and you have enough insecurities to begin with, then add being in the public eye.


PR Inside

No comments: