Wednesday, August 13, 2008

CHEETOS!!!!!!!!!! More Excerpts On Brit Brit's OK Magazine


Britney on enjoying domestic life: “I get mad if the maid does all the housework. If she takes it all into her own hands, well, what’s for me to do? I’m a cleaning fanatic. Dusting is my favorite, and Windex-ing.”

Britney on whether she cooks for her family: “I do. Usually the maid and I will cook together. Sean and Jayden love my spaghetti.”

Britney on focusing on the mommy track these days: “I’m healthy, happy and excited about the future.”

- Brit calls son Jayden “J.J.”

- She has the boys Monday and Wednesday, plus noon on Friday until noon on Saturday. Next overnight visit: October 1.

-Her sons are so into cars, that she has “watched the Cars movie nine million times!”

-She wrote a new song about them called My Baby for her new album (due in “six to nine months”).

-She recently saw Mamma Mia! “I thought it was kind of silly,” she says. “I saw Hancock, which I loved.”

-What’s she listening to? “I really like Rihanna. I think she’s great. And the girl Duffy. I think she’s amazing. And I like the new Madonna CD. I like Leona Lewis, too.”


Source

No comments: