Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lindsay Lohan And Samantha Ronson's Update

Samantha Ronson is reportedly desperate to marry Lindsay Lohan before the actress gets bored of their sex life.

The 31-year-old DJ announced her engagement to girlfriend Lindsay, 22, while performing at Hollywood hotel Chateau Marmont recently, and is reportedly keen to ensure the couple tie the knot sooner rather than later as she is worried Lindsay may doubt her sexuality.

A source said: "Lindsay's always been rampant and loves sex. Sam just doesn't know whether she will be able to keep her satisfied. She's hoping that getting married will really seal the deal."

Samantha is said to be so besotted with the 'Mean Girls' star she wants to spend as much time as possible with her, but her neediness is causing friction among Lindsay's friends.

The source added to Britain's Closer magazine: "Sam wants to be with her 24/7 and is incredibly possessive - but Lindsay seems happy with the situation."

Lindsay has made no secret of her love for Samantha - the sister of music producer Mark Ronson - and recently dedicated Ray LaMontagne's touching ballad 'Trouble' to her on her blog.

Ray's romantic track includes lyrics such as: "She gave me love and affection/I said I love her/She's good to me" and "I've been saved by a woman/She won't let me go/She won't let me go now."


Female First

No comments: