Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Lindsay Lohan's Blog On Her Dad




"Friday, August 29, 2008

the boy who cries wolf
Current mood: busy
Category: Life

just going to put it out there, i have had no contact with my father.
and i hope he uses this time to keep mourn the loss of his father, rather than taking the time to talk to the media about me or anyone in my life.
better he just keeps his mouth shut.

on another note-
im having fun on the set of Ugly Betty, the cast is great, the crew is great, and it's nice to be at work, doing what i love to do!

xoxox

Currently listening :
Shut Up & Let Me Go
Release date: By 2008-07-22"




Source

In the meantime, the Douchebag-who-won't-shut-up spoke with E!:

Michael Lohan tells E! News.

"Lindsay did reach out to me. She sent me a message this morning. She said, 'Now papa has found peace and maybe we can find peace in our lives, too.' "

My son Michael called and he was wonderful. He's coming home to be with me for a fews days. I spoke to Ali and Cody, too. I'm hoping they will come to the wake. I asked her if she's going to be at the wake, but it sounds like Dina is discouraging her from going. She's deterring her from going to the wake, to the funeral. I said, 'It's only right that you go.' But Dina hasn't called, absolutely not. She's too busy out having fun in the Hamptons."

Dina Lohan also has yet to respond to Michael's recent slings and arrows.


E!

No comments: