Monday, December 01, 2008

Prince Crackhead Blames Himself... And Rightly So...

GUILT-RACKED Blake Fielder-Civil last night sensationally admitted HE got wife Amy Winehouse hooked on heroin, crack cocaine and self-harm—and vowed to end their marriage to stop her killing herself.

Breaking down in tears, Blake told the News of the World: “ I dragged Amy into it and without me there is no doubt that she would never have gone down that road. I ruined something beautiful.

“Now I have to let her go to save her life. I am not abandoning her. I am doing this out of love.”

You can hear excerpts from Blake's taped interview by clicking on the video player above. He finally took the blame for the pitiful state the Back to Black singer is in as she recovered in hospital from what her spokesman claimed was a “reaction to medication”.

Blake, who is in a rehab clinic as a condition of his early jail release, sobbed: “I have had to live with that for the past year that I have been in prison and I have got so much remorse.

“I feel like killing myself. I feel like f***** dying.”


Source

No comments: